[Diy_efi] anyone used CCS tuning?

Joey Stanley jstanley2 at austin.rr.com
Fri Feb 4 02:51:57 GMT 2005

I agree, ask lots of questions. CCS is on the AustinAreaStangs board, so far
I have heard only good. I think Jim is his name, he has chimed in several
times to answer questions on the board. He seems very knowledgeable in my
opinion, though I have not talked to him personally. CCS has a Mustang dyno,
wideband, and I think the equipment to do the up coming Austin area smog
checks.