[Diy_efi] Re: WB board on ebay

Daniel Nicoson A6intruder at adelphia.net
Wed Feb 9 21:34:03 GMT 2005

David,

I think Gilles is asking if he can use the DIY-WB and simulate the narrow
band signal too.  I was not aware that the DIY-WB had the ability to
simulate the narrow band for use by the ECM.

I know some of the "store bought" WB's do have that additional feature.

When I installed my DIY-WB several years back, I welded in a second bung so
I can run the DIY-WB all the time and still have the narrow band in place to
please my ECM.

It has worked very well for me.

I would add that people shouldn't be afraid to assemble one of these kits.
They are pretty well thought out and not the worst "starter project".

Dan Nicoson