[Diy_efi] Continuing the chip switcher "problem"

Murray Gill mjgill at kticanberra.com
Sat Feb 12 08:20:25 GMT 2005

Hi,
I'm new to this forum and new to the subject of DIY EFI.  I also have no
experience with PIC chips, my only microcontroller experience is with 89c52
and variants.  I am interested to know what this (memory?) bank switching is
all about and would appreciate it if somebody would be willing to enlighten
me.
Thank you,
Murray