[Diy_efi] Continuing the chip switcher "problem"

mbelloli at speedymotorsports.com mbelloli at speedymotorsports.com
Sun Feb 13 00:55:19 GMT 2005

     I'll do some checking again tomorrow with the DSO.  I'll take some
readings of my chassis ground to Vss.  And I'll take a reading from
Vcc to chassis ground, and to Vss.  It is baffling me.  The last car
I did confused my at first, but with some help I understood it.  This
one is not making any sense.  I figured the eeprom only knows the
difference between any pin, and its Vss pin.  So, if the waveform I
have is representative of that diffenence I would have my answer.
But it looks way wrong.  Maybe tomorrow I'll have the answer when I
check it again.  Thanks,  Marcello