[Diy_efi] Newbie questions on spark and PE tables

Frank McCracken frankmccracken at shaw.ca
Tue Feb 15 06:24:34 GMT 2005

--===============53779725773144449==

------=_NextPart_000_0050_01C512E3.C2B73570

Ski;
It sounds like you have almost the same combo as me. TBI? Light or heavy =
car? My intake is just a performer. I am waiting for a Holley 502-6 TB. =
I have not run my car thru the gears yet, but going down the road in =
1st-2nd gear it runs and goes like hell with my stock TB with the usual =
mods. AdjFP, Inj Spacer, "Massaged" ventury top. Just getting to the =
point of building my interface cable, so I will be following this thread =
with great interest.=20
Frank.
  ----- Original Message -----=20