[Diy_efi] Continuing the chip switcher "problem"

mbelloli at speedymotorsports.com mbelloli at speedymotorsports.com
Tue Feb 15 07:28:46 GMT 2005

More info -  The Not OE line of the eeprom is connected to the not psen
line at pin 23 of the MCU.  Now further looking at this line, there is a
10kohm resistor attached between this line and pin 63 of the mcu which is
the Vref line.  Pulling it to Vref.

Not(Psen) - Program Strobe Enable : The strobe pulse to fetch to external
program memory.

I'm guessing this is the reason the signal looks so strange.  I'm going to
take a look at the signal tomorrow when I can plug it back in the car.
I'll take some readings right at the MCU.

Marcello