[Diy_efi] WOT tuning tool

Karl Walter krw at efn.org
Thu Feb 17 02:27:30 GMT 2005

Hello,

Well The Dynojet power commander is just what I'm looking for, just for
TBI.  Getting a Dynojet PC to work with peak/hold injectors would be a lot
of work, I think.  The system I would like would be only in the vehicle
temporarily, to get an idea of how to change the PE and VE over 3600rpm
tables.

About the Wide Band: The Block Learn on a 1227747 ecu only goes up to 3600
rpm (or 3400, Ican't remember right now.) So it's open loop above that.  I
can change the Open Loop threshhold for the map sensor and the throttle
postiton, and get it to block learn more, but not at the higher RPM's
although I could be wrong about that, but I think it would require a
different ECU with bigger tables to do the top end by o2 feedback.

any more thoughts? --Karl