[Diy_efi] WOT tuning tool

Scott Peitzsch jlg-sep at comcast.net
Thu Feb 17 02:52:48 GMT 2005

> Well The Dynojet power commander is just what I'm looking for, just for
> TBI.  Getting a Dynojet PC to work with peak/hold injectors would be a lot
> of work, I think.  The system I would like would be only in the vehicle
> temporarily, to get an idea of how to change the PE and VE over 3600rpm
> tables.

Aside from my other email, an alternative solution may also be to rework
your '747 and insert the PC just before the injector drive circuitry inside
the ECM.  It eliminates the need to design a PnH driver, but isn't quite as
clean to implement.  It also means that the modified ECM would have to
be used temporarily in whichever vehicle you may want to tune.

-Scott