[Diy_efi] WOT tuning tool

Karl Walter krw at efn.org
Thu Feb 17 06:31:18 GMT 2005

OK, I think a peak and hold output for the Power Commander III may not be
so hard after all.  I think I will see if I can find the input to the
Injector driver in the ECU, maybe tomrrow time permitting.  I've got a
whole bunch of ECU's, and I have an ECU extention cord so I can put it on
the passenger seat while tuning, so swapping is easy.  In a pinch I may be
able to just use a second ECU as an injector driver piggybacked to the
power commander.  OH yeh, I have to get a power commannder too.

The Jaycar kit is exactly what I am talking about, and it has a peak/hold
add on, but I'm in the US, and they may not ship.
I will try to find a copy of
High Performance Electronic Projects for Cars - Silicon Chip Publications
from which this kit was derived.  It may be only in AU too..

Anyway, Thanks for all the suggestions, I will keep this list updated as I
find out more.  Any more ideas would be great!  --Karl