[Diy_efi] 1227747 AE question

Fehn, Ron G RFEHN at amfam.com
Mon Feb 21 15:54:08 GMT 2005

--===============55079508104319597==

------_=_NextPart_001_01C5182D.2C2486F0

i would suggest that TPS AE is immediate and possibly less duration as
far as time on.  MAP AE is possibly longer in duration and dependent in
the MAP sensor "seeing" the need.  i assumed for one season i had
inadequate AE or PS as i was bogging.  i thought my mods allowed me to
flow air easier than fuel so i upped AE.  I went too far.  i discovered
with a WB installed.  i was off the scale at 8.0/1.  i removed
considerable from AE tables and it is so much better.  need to fine tune
AE this spring.  AE is difficult to tune IMO as it will not show in
scanning.