[Diy_efi] Question on Knock Sensors

hugh at sol.co.uk hugh at sol.co.uk
Tue Feb 22 15:55:19 GMT 2005

Don,

Very interesting information=2E

Do you conclude that detonation is therefore likely to be found at around =
6
kHz?

The knock detection overview on page 2 of the following Teas Instruments
*=2Epdf tells that the range is normally between 5kHz to 7kHz
http://ccrc=2Ewustl=2Eedu/~roger/427M/spra039=2Epdf=20

Bosch also do some frequency filter chips that I have previously been
offered from =A317 to =A3250 for the more sophisticated versions=2E

What are the AASS,HKD,HKR,BLN,ANBZ det module abreviations, are they from
different vehicles?

Thanks

Hugh