[Diy_efi] Re: diy_efi Digest, Vol 17, Issue 31

Bill Washington bill.washington at nec.com.au
Tue Feb 22 23:05:41 GMT 2005

Joel,
    I can't add anything to the suggestions so far about the unloaded
behaviour, but can ask some questions....
    What does the laptop logging tell you about the injector driver
pulse width when it is surging?
    What does a CRO tell you about the delivered pulse width during surging?
    Does it still surge under load?
Bill