[Diy_efi] Finally my Chip Switcher is working!

Marcello A. Belloli mbelloli at speedymotorsports.com
Wed Feb 23 05:08:30 GMT 2005

Everyone,
     I finally got a chance to get my hand on the car all my work has been
on.  My friend took it to races over the weekend.  At least he won
his event.  It was raining cats and dogs, which according to him gave
him a fighting chance.    Anyway it worked!!!!  We haven't been able
to get the check engine lamp on since the added hardware.  I added a
new web page on my site to say thanks to everyone.....

http://home.comcast.net/~hexibot43/The%20missing%20element.htm

But I'd like to say it here too.

     I want to give a big thanks to WsCowell, Robert W. Hughes, Marin E.,
Bill Washington, David Cooley, Bevan Weiss, Murrary Gill, and Justin
Albury.  Without your input I'm not sure I would have every gotten
through this.  I just can't say how happy I am to have people I can
talk to that understand the words coming out of my mouth!

Thanks,

Marcello