[Diy_efi] Please trim your replys

Bevan Weiss kaizen__ at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 25 01:31:55 GMT 2005

I think the best solution is for people to trim the garbage out.  It's not
necessary to quote the whole digest when replying to only a single message,
nor is it even necessary to quote a whole message in most situations.  Too
much repeated information is just silly, keep the quoting to what's
required, not simply what's available.

Regards,
Bevan