[Diy_efi] Please trim your replys

J Creech jcreech1 at olemac.net
Fri Feb 25 03:18:23 GMT 2005

> In a message dated 2/23/2005 10:54:28 PM Eastern Standard Time,
> james.d.ulmer at usps.gov writes:
> How about the poor suckers stuck on dial-up??
>
> Big Jim
> this is the 21st centruy. pony up the extra $4-6 a month and get with it
> already.
>
> sincerly
> Sean

Two problems:

A. It's not available where I live. The DSL that's offered (but as I'm not close enough, it's not
offered to me) is over 3 times the generally-accepted going rate for DSL.

B. If it *was* available to me, my ISP (which is BTW the ONLY ISP in the county - run by the phone
co.) would probably fsck it up just as badly as they do the dialup.

Think about it for a minute. Then take your comment and put it in your pipe, and smoke it.

Sincerely,

-Scott