[Diy_efi] analog to pwm

Bevan Weiss kaizen__ at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 25 03:39:31 GMT 2005

That's easy.
Just get a 5V triangular or saw tooth waveform generator, and apply both
signals to a comparator.
The output will be a PWM waveform.
Adjust the triangular/saw tooth frequency to adjust the frequency of the PWM
output.

If you're looking for a circuit, and which parts to use etc etc then I'm not
going to tell you that info.  You shouldn't be trying to convert the signal
if the information that I've given isn't enough for you.  If you honestly
have no idea about electronics then you shouldn't be playing with whatever
you're trying to make up this circuit for.  Get the basics down first.

Regards,
Bevan