[Diy_efi] analog to pwm

Daniel Nicoson A6intruder at adelphia.net
Fri Feb 25 04:19:47 GMT 2005

I'm working on a PWM pump controller that will have the type of capability
you are looking for.  Some of the guys over at JYturbo (Yahoo groups) are
going to use it on their oversize fuel pumps when at low load.  I've set it
up so we can use it for other things like boost control, progressive rate WI
pump controller etc.

Still testing, nothing to release yet.

If you want to learn this stuff yourself (the most fun, takes time).  Start
Goggling the 555 timer and PWM.  Lots of stuff out there.  Best if you have
an oscilloscope to use when learning these kind of circuits.

Good luck!

Dan Nicoson