[Diy_efi] 555 timers

David Cooley n5xmt at bellsouth.net
Tue Jan 18 14:03:14 GMT 2005

--===============25311715381017258==

--------------Boundary-00=_3YMIQL80000000000000

you can't do it based on RPM alone... that will either run extremely rich
until the engine is put under full load, or run properly until it's under=
load and go super lean and melt a piston...=0D
RPM is only used to determine when to fire the injector... you need some
feedback from Intake vacuum, Throttle position etc to determine when it
needs to add more fuel for load. =0D
 =0D
-------Original Message-------=0D
 =0D