[Diy_efi] another pulse width meter

jim cottrill jim980 at frontiernet.net
Mon Jan 24 20:44:11 GMT 2005

Steve
I sent a note along to the list about two weeks ago to let everyone know
about the pulse width meter but it never was posted, not sure why. In
fact I did it twice, same result.
To answer your questions I used Eagle 4.13 which is free download from
Cadsoft to draw the schematic. I'll look into converting it to a jpg or
gif.
At present it only measures pulse width on time and off time.
Hope this gets thru.