[Diy_efi] Another Eprom Question

Bevan Weiss kaizen__ at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 26 06:02:28 GMT 2005

I think the problem is quite different than what everyone else has
suggested.
I'd guess that you're creating all your images seperately then joining them
together, then placing one checksum on the whole combination.
Each image needs it's own checksum independent of all the others.  And these
checksums have to be located within their independent memory ranges where
the ECU will look.  On top of this they have to be correct ofcourse.  So if
you modify the base image, then you will need to regenerate the desired
checksum for it.

Regards,
Bevan