[Diy_efi] Another Eprom Question

mbelloli at speedymotorsports.com mbelloli at speedymotorsports.com
Wed Jan 26 06:27:54 GMT 2005

Bevan,
     I have created separte checksums for each bank, or bin.  So when I
switch to a different bank, I also am switching to the checksum that
goes with that bin.  You know, I have no idea if the computer runs a
checksum more than once durning a key on cycle.  I would think that
it is only done on original startup, but perhaps I'm wrong.  I never
created a checksum of all the images together.  I basically pieces a
large file together out of bins that I had created previously.  You
are right in that when I finally get to making small changes to the
bin/image that I will have to generate a new checksum and save that
along with my other changes.  I'm just trying to get it to work with
images that I won't be changing first.  I have four different
bin/images that I'm switching between for now.

Thanks,
Marcello