[Diy_efi] EFI

Vishal Somai Vishal.Somai
Tue Jul 12 08:13:53 UTC 2005

At 10:34 PM 5/6/97 -0700, you wrote:

>>After two years of promising schematics and data on the MSD6A
multiple
>>spark
>>discharge ignition system, I have finally completed my document.  It
is in
>>pdf format and can be viewed and printed with the Adobe Acrobat
Reader
>>which
>>is available free from Adobe (www.adobe.com).  The file size is
113,594
>>bytes.
>>
>>I will email the file to anyone who requests it.  I would also like
to post
>>it to one of the web pages, perhaps the DIY_EFI page.  I also have
scanned
>>pictures of the unit which could be posted on the www page also.

I was searching for DIY EFI systems and stumbled accross your design.
I understand that you designed your own EFI system. I also find that
you have to be a genius to do so. Well done.
Could you please send me the design details

WARNING: This e-mail is being sent from The Tongaat-Hulett Group Limited or one of its subsidiaries and is intended for the addressee named above. Any unauthorised use or interception of this e-mail is illegal. The e-mail message or its attachments may contain confidential or privileged information and may not be copied, forwarded or disclosed to any unauthorised person. If you are not the named addressee (or person responsible for forwarding the e-mail to the addressee) please notify us immediately via return e-mail and destroy the copy you have received. Save for bona fide company matters, neither The Tongaat-Hulett Group Limited nor its subsidiaries accepts responsibility for the opinions or the content in this e-mail or its attachments.