[Diy_efi] 7148 baud

Kristy kristy40505
Sat Jul 2 16:18:53 UTC 2005

I am building a 3800 turbo Fiero and wanting to install a digital cluster from a Beretta but can't seem to get the Temp, Tach or Volt meters to work it seems they use the serial data from the Ecm to operate them. The problem is I am using is the 1227148 from the 87 Buick GN with a 160 baud and the Beretta uses a 16198262 which has a 8192 is their a way to trick the cluster into using the 160 baud

Thank you

Roger Denney

Yahoo! Sports