[Diy_efi] Greenfire spark plugs... thought experiment, Adam ?

Mike niche
Sun Jul 3 07:30:01 UTC 2005

Adam,

Since you are still selectively posting <cough> ;-)

Did you not get this email ?

Do you have any observations ?

Has anything here made sense to you ?

Regards from

Mike Massen
Perth, Western Australia
VL Commodore Fuse Rail that wont warp or melt !
http://niche.iinet.net.au