[Diy_efi] Lead fuel compaible O2 sensor

Phillip Kuhn pmkls1
Mon Jul 4 01:49:47 UTC 2005

Actually the egt measurements I was referring to is
used by drag racers as a method of engine tuning not
for engine management. The egt sensors are used for
datalogging and viewing after a pass or they are used
on a dyno during testing (I believe they are used on a
dyno by many not just dragracers). I think that I
should have worded my original reply better, but I was
just trying to state that there are other methods for
calculating A/F ratio sine most motorsports these days
still dont use electronic fuel injection or at least
not in the conventional manner.............
 Also to set the record straight there is a pretty big
difference between a WB o2 sensor or as some call it a
lambada sensor and a conventional o2 sensor heated or not....................