[Diy_efi] Lead fuel compatible O2 sensor

Phillip Kuhn pmkls1
Mon Jul 4 04:06:42 UTC 2005

You definately wont find any reference to a wb 02
sensor at the cadillac website for 2 reasons. First
like I said GM doesnt release any technical data to
the public, and the sensor is used for better engine
management in general mostly for emmissions purposes.
Second cadillac hasnt made the catera since 2001 so
they wont have any info relating to them anyways. And
I have actually never heard the term lambada until the
introduction of the new style sensor into the catera
which meant we had to get new training to learn how to
diagnose them..........