[Diy_efi] Introduction of a Newbie

alladinsaane at verizon.net alladinsaane
Tue Jul 5 00:30:20 UTC 2005

HEY CHRIS....CHRIS IN NORTH JER Z HERE....HERES 2 WEBSITES THAT WILL HAVE JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING YOU NEED AND/OR LINKS TO GET IT....www.moates.net and www.tunercat.com    all the equipment and software.... this is the real deal....you can write an e-mail if you cant figure out what you'll need and these guys will hook you up.....good luck....chris in north jer z                                                              >From: thecircusb0y <thecircusb0y at gmail.com>