[Diy_efi] Greenfire re: Smart Plugs - anybody actually looked?

Bobby Yates Emory liberty1
Tue Jul 5 03:07:00 UTC 2005

Mark,

Thank you for your forthright reply.

Good luck with your search for private placement investors.

I am still wanting a set.

Please pass along to your marketing team that internet marketing can be
incredibly inespensive. If they start collecting email addresses, when you
announce production start-up, they will have a list of customers ready to
go.

Bobby

--
Toward freedom,