[Diy_efi] WAS Lead fuel compatible O2 sensor

Phillip Kuhn pmkls1
Tue Jul 5 03:30:54 UTC 2005

I definately agree there I would never run lead
through a converter no matter how little. I know that
people have done it with what is called low-lead
racing fuel but I dont know how often and what the
consequences were. As for myself, I have always gutted
or removed the cats on my own vehicles since I am not
required to go through emmissions testing and I dont
drive any obd2 vehicles. These days though with all of
the technology we have you can produce some pretty
impressive horsepower on pump gas anyways and I would
rather build an engine to run on pump gas rather than
to worry about expensive sensor replacement..........