[Diy_efi] Re: Diy_efi Digest, Vol 5, Issue 7

Bill Washington bill.washington
Wed Jul 6 02:49:43 UTC 2005

Ernie,
    I also looked at the Smart Plugs website, but I concluded that
because of the fixed advance they would be most applicable to stationary
engines and aircraft engines which run at a more or less fixed RPM. They
are, nonetheless interesting.

Thanks
Bill