[Diy_efi] wide band O2's

gary gas-
Wed Jul 6 13:04:39 UTC 2005

Message> PLX widebands utilize the latest....   PLX widebands may be used
> and installed in your vehicle permanently.  This was taken directly
> from their website...

I was gonna say, sounds like something from their site.  :)

> As a matter of fact I'm going to call them today and see what they

> have to say about the automatic calibration.

:scratching head:  How long have you had their product to inquire now?

Their response should be interesting, as I've spent a little time on their

site, INCLUDING their forum, which included a little double talk from

the PLX rep in one of the forum thread responses.  Actually, forum

discussion, (for any product) can be much more revealing/informative

than 'canned' parent site info.

GAS