[Diy_efi] WBO2 and AFR

Adam Wade espresso_doppio
Thu Jul 7 17:13:04 UTC 2005

--- Bruce A Bowling <bbowling at earthlink.net> wrote:

> This should keep people busy for a while....

Indeed.  :)  You confirmed what I suspected (for the
reasons I suspected), but taught me soemthing new.
That makes it a good day.  :)

I do look forward to the completion of your PWC.  It
sounds very much like you're going to be achieving
professional test cell levels of accuracy with it ince
all is said and done.  When used properly, this can be
a very useful tool.  I can't wait to build one.  :)

| 82 Honda CX500 Turbo (Cassandra)  90 Kwak Zephyr 550 (Daphne) |
| M/C Fuel Inj. Hndbk. @ Amazon.com -  http://tinyurl.com/6o3ze |