[Diy_efi] ALDL interface design(did some changes)

Dennis Aspö hisdivineshadow
Mon Jul 18 22:35:54 UTC 2005

I was looking at Jonas Bylund's160 baud ALDL interface and it's very simple,
however for 160 baud only. However I thought, what if I change it from this:
http://winaldl.joby.se/interface.gif

To this:
http://unitednucular.com/misc/images/aldl-output.jpg

What I did was just to connect the E and M to allow for 8192 baud
communication but is it that simple? Would this design bomb if I tried it?

Also I have another design here I copied from an interface I bought which
didn't work, but it might have been other issues than the design, I was just
hoping that somebody here would know enough about these things to be able to
determine if this would work or not.

I am running with a 1227730 ECM by the way, others have had problems with
this unit and the '165 and '730.
Here is the other design:
http://unitednucular.com/misc/images/aldl2.gif