[Diy_efi] Greenfire video, Torrent on local client tracker

Mike niche
Mon Jul 25 06:29:58 UTC 2005

Hi Chaps,

To get the video file to any one interested,

I've reconfigured my local client tracker, the tracker address is:-

http://niche.homeftp.net:6969

So just go to the page and download the torrent file called greenfire,
this you can then open in bit torrent client and it should connect up...

Its running as of now (2:25pm 25 Jul gmt+8), the more people we
get to leech and seed the file the faster it will go, although its only
60megs. I've allocated about 50KBytes/sec upload so it shouldnt
take long, frederic also has hte file on his own ftp but havent heard from
him so not sure if hes still on this list...

If this runs successfully, there are a few other injection and other files I
can share, things like local video, newspaper articles on fuel saving,
and other weird stuff for humour and general interest...

At present there is no password on the link, if however the tracker
bandwidth goes way up then I might include one but for the time being
it should be ok,

Regards from

Mike
Perth, Western Australia
VL Commodore Fuse Rail that wont warp or melt !
http://niche.iinet.net.au