[Diy_efi] Greenfire video, Torrent on local client tracker

Mike niche
Tue Jul 26 11:39:41 UTC 2005

Further to my last email re my tracker, it helps to have port
forwarding enabled and operating correctly or it might take
some time for you to connect. Detail about your own IP
connection (with last octet masked) is here:-

http://niche.homeftp.net:6969/details.tmpl?torrent_info_hash=1621B5DB9D6C38DE788D858AF859A9ACF6CAA68F

And please keep your connection going for as long as you can as
the etiquette of bit torrent is to provide the same or a bit more
upload to share the bandwidth load, otherwise I'll be forced to
add a password and restrict access if I'm the only one supplying
downloads...

Regards from

Mike
Perth, Western Australia
VL Commodore Fuse Rail that wont warp or melt !
http://niche.iinet.net.au