[Diy_efi] Greenfire video, Torrent on local client tracker

Lee M. Lemoine llemoine
Wed Jul 27 14:21:45 UTC 2005

If you'd like, i can put it on my site.  I really don't think its
going to be getting terrabytes of transfers ;)

I can't download it though.  Something about my Vonage VOIP setup
being infront of my Linksys BEFSR11 that it hangs up on...

and i'm a CCNA (well, was, til i let it run out in '03)