[Diy_efi] Greenfire video, Torrent on local client tracker

Mike niche
Wed Jul 27 19:13:22 UTC 2005

At 10:21 PM 7/27/05, you wrote:
>If you'd like, i can put it on my site.  I really don't think its
>going to be getting terrabytes of transfers ;)

OK sounds like a good idea :)

>I can't download it though.  Something about my Vonage VOIP setup
>being infront of my Linksys BEFSR11 that it hangs up on...

Are you on this IP  220.245.118.*   as I can see connection
attempts but has some data ?

or see here:-

http://niche.homeftp.net:6969/details.tmpl?torrent_info_hash=1621B5DB9D6C38DE788D858AF859A9ACF6CAA68F

I'd suggest, if you can't adjust port forwarding, just let it run,
eventually your outgoing client will connect with one of the
other seeds which dont have a NAT issue, then you will get
data bit by bit...

Or, did you not get any data at all, what bit torrent client are
you using ?

I can walk you through Azureus as I know it well, others arent
that safe as they are .EXE, Azureus sits on Sun's Java VM so is
pretty safe and seems quite reliable.

If you have ZoneAlarm or another firewall you just have to allow it
to act as a server, you can always change the rule back later if
you are concerned,

I'm off to sleep now as its 3am here, but will be back up around noon
at gmt+8,

rgds

Mike