[Diy_efi] Re: MEMCAL Swap

Tyler Townsley ttownsley
Thu Jul 28 02:26:06 UTC 2005

If you look at a 90-95 ZR1 Corvette (LT5) bin it will give you a sense
of what is going on. I know one of the ex Lotus calibration engineers
who worked on these setups which included a twin turbo LT 5 version
called CRV 3.  The lt5 is a sequential system that uses the timing in
the DIS to control both spark and fuel. It is a rather sophisticated
system for instance it has 16 injectors. The bin has fuel and spark maps
for 8 and 16 injector operation. When it goes WOT the calibration halves
the PW of the on line injectors and brings in the other set at that
level. I have a friend who looked at the Lotus Carleton code and found a
lot of similarities. You might ask the guys at CATS if they have done
anything on the bin.

Tyler