[Diy_efi] maps that are near perfect

Michael Richards michael
Wed Jun 1 13:47:20 UTC 2005

Hi,

Normally an ECU throwing a bad O2 code will default to something sane
like +5% EGO correction and that's it. +/- 5% is not going to make any
real different and it's definitely not going to blow your engine! NA
engines are really difficult to blow up with just mixture. Just engine
to engine manufacturing differences, ie casting offset on the head can
make 3-5% flow difference.

-Michael