[Diy_efi] Possible method of partial repair of damaged O2 sensor (was designed for O2)

Mike V diyefi
Fri Jun 3 02:20:54 UTC 2005

HI Mike,
your general point makes alot of sense, as the
3-wire heated GM sensors tend to last a long time
in the presence of heavily leaded race gas.
I've done it many times.
I'm not sure of the part number, but the heated 3-wire sensor from the
GMC Syclone/Typhoon trucks survives well (not forever) in leaded petrol
situations.   Wishing all the best to the motorhead mates down-under.
Mike V.  Cleveland, OH USA