[Diy_efi] Making a fake O2

Marc Reviel marc
Sun Jun 5 05:56:09 UTC 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "jeff matthews" <maple69vt at hotmail.com>
To: <diy_efi at diy-efi.org>
Sent: Saturday, June 04, 2005 10:14 PM
Subject: Re: [Diy_efi] Making a fake O2

> On the Porsche set up, what does your A/F's look like?
> Stock ecu?  No fuel control? or can you 'chip' that ecu?

I have several options on fuel control.  However,   Since  it was working
reasonably well, I left it alone until I finished all the other aspects of
the design. It is a T-Mass/MAF based system, and compensates as expected for
the boost.  While on boost, A/F is around .85L < 4K, and around .90-.92 >4K.
So, top end will require a little correction - and that can be done in a
variety of ways. Probably will choose to alter the ECU programming since
that is the cleanest/cheapest.

-Marc