[Diy_efi] Making a fake O2

Adam Wade espresso_doppio
Thu Jun 9 06:32:33 UTC 2005

--- Marc Reviel <marc at powerlogix.com> wrote:

> It is a T-Mass/MAF based system, and compensates as
> expected for the boost.

Ah, the answer to my previous question was right in my
inbox!  I'm familiar with MAF, but what is T-Mass?
I'm not familiar with that term.

> While on boost, A/F is around .85L < 4K, and
> around .90-.92 >4K.

And this is closed-loop, or after romping on the
throttle hard enough to break it out of closed-loop mode?

| 82 Honda CX500 Turbo (Cassandra)  90 Kwak Zephyr 550 (Daphne) |
| M/C Fuel Inj. Hndbk. @ Amazon.com -  http://tinyurl.com/6o3ze |