[Diy_efi] Making a fake O2

James Seabolt turbofiat
Sun Jun 5 21:36:50 UTC 2005

At 03:12 PM 6/4/05, you wrote:

>FYI, I am just finishing a prototype of a twin turbo upgrade for the
>Porsche Boxster.  The test mule is a 1999 model, 2.5L, 11:1, no variable
>cam timing, and last year before they went to e-throttle.  I designed it
>for low-boost/earliest spool up - 2000rpm = 2.5psi, 2400 = 5psi. During
>part-throttle/mild acceleration, it is almost always running positive
>boost, and does remain in closed-loop. I have about 1200 miles heavy
>testing on it. So far, no issues at all (not even a CEL). No piggyback
>stuff, stock ECU programming.

My dad bought a 2000 Boxster about a year ago. It's a neat car but I've
never seen the engine! I can't figure out what your supposed to remove to
get access to it. I figured there are some panels behind the seats and some
way through the trunk.

James Seabolt
Tennessee, United States
Homepage --->>> http://users.chartertn.net/jseabolt/

2003 Subaru Baja
1980 FIAT 2000 "turbo" Spider
1968 Ford Fairlane 500 (Not a Ford Galaxie!!)
1987 Yugo GV 1500cc also turbocharged