[Diy_efi] Link for greenfire spark plugs...

gary gas-
Wed Jun 8 23:00:16 UTC 2005

> Trust me, if there was any merit to this idea it would already be
> on the market....

Really?  Tucker had a superior vehicle to the 'other' three.  Did he sell
millions?  Why not?  He was stepping on the 'toes' of others.  You can
read that as taking potential profits out of the hands of influential
businessmen.  If anything of merit had already been discovered, all
research personal could cease any future research and find other jobs.
This would also include anyone in the aftermarket and race community
as well.  By very virtue of ongoing research, engineering community
admits they do not believe they have all the answers.  Not stating the
product has merit, just that the above argument does not, AFAIC.

GAS