[Diy_efi] Link for greenfire spark plugs...

Jared Ryan jryan
Thu Jun 9 01:33:01 UTC 2005

I am not an expert on anything in this regard, and noted clearly that
my observations were based on limited experience.  I did not ask to be
flamed.

I was a member of this list once, a long time ago, and unsubscribed
because of the heated atmosphere.  I made a simple observation based on
my own feelings and opinions, and got railed against.  I am now
unsubscribing for the last time.

I understand why Bruce Plecan is nowhere to be found on these lists
anymore.