[Diy_efi] Link for greenfire spark plugs...

mark krawczuk krawczuk
Thu Jun 9 02:34:56 UTC 2005

hi, who  cares  on the scientific reasoning  how it works ???? i had things
work that defies  logic reasoning....

i dont care if its a peice of cheese connected up to a spark plug lead and
pushed into the spark plug hole,  as long as it    DOES what it says  i`ll
be happy.......

mark k

There is a solution!"

http://mail.spaminspector.com