[Diy_efi] Link for greenfire spark plugs...

mark krawczuk krawczuk
Thu Jun 9 07:08:06 UTC 2005

hi,  can anybody remember those    capacitor type  things that  pluged in ya
coil to dizzy  lead, and increased the  spark ?
the  guy at a flea market  demonstrated one, showed a   cil setup , without
it in ,  decent spark, then he put the thing in, and spark was better......
but  the weird thing  was,   instead of just  plugging  the thing in, which
he did , he then   turned this switch, flicked that switch  then  tried
it,,,, seemed  a bit of a con to me..
mark k

There is a solution!"

http://mail.spaminspector.com