[Diy_efi] Re: EPA Australia

Bernd Felsche bernie
Fri Jun 10 04:24:41 UTC 2005

On Friday 10 June 2005 11:43, Geoff Harrison wrote:

> The gov did a reshuffle a few years back. I am certain a EPA Australia
> existed as a fed gov dept.

Would have been some time ago. vis 1996 SoE report
	http://www.deh.gov.au/soe/soe96/index.html
A (very) quick scan of that makes no mention of a federal EPA.

> Try www.deh.gov.au
>
> A search for greenfire found zilch.

Google finds a few; just a pointer to an address in Rozelle for
Greenfire Pty Ltd. There is no listing in the phone book for the
business... which doesn't mean much.

ASIC shows the following in NSW:
ACN 113 529 785	GREENFIRE PTY LIMITED newly registered in 2005
ACN 069 844 631	GREENFIRE TECHNOLOGY PTY LTD registered to a
Paddington address. So the latter is more likely.

The latter changed a number of company details on April 1st of this
year, possibly its business name from NE-TIME HOLDINGS PTY LIMITED.