[Diy_efi] Re: EPA Australia

Phil Lamovie phil
Fri Jun 10 07:45:10 UTC 2005

>>> True as far as I know, but then explain this I just found:
>>> "EPA Australia Annual report (ISSN: 1446-0084)"
>>>  Can anyone check if this is a valid ISSN ?

Yes I can, first hit from the scientific journal Google gives

Annual Report 2001-2002

Financial and operation report for the 2001-2002 financial year.
Publication Number: 870
ISBN: ISSN 1446-0084
Category's): About EPA
Number of pages: 96 pages
Price for printed copy
(if applicable), including GST  Free
Release Date: December, 2002

 http://epanote2.epa.vic.gov.au/EPA/Publications.nsf/PubDocsLU/870?OpenDocument

>>> www.deh.gov.au

Is the Federal Govt. Department. It is responsible only for planning
and funding things like coal research. They have no "Regulatory Authority."

States have both the Jurisdiction and the resposibility for
Environmental Law.

There is of course one glaring Exception. ADRs.

For an Australian entity to omit any mention of ADR's is a
little bit of a give away.

Australian Design rules are the emissions regulations that
govern all forms of transport and can be found at

http://www.dotars.gov.au/transreg/str_adrindx.htm

With green fire testing only on stationary engines they would
have encountered only noise level legislation.

On The other hand the following products have been tested
by the world famous Ponds Institute Of Beauty in Boise Idaho

-Extra Retardant Plugs-

     Spark plugs are often misunderstood by most people. A spark plug's
 name is quite literal. They are designed to plug the line - and suppress any
 spark that may come through. Of course, you know what happens if a spark
 finds an open fuel source!! That could get ugly! KaleCo extra retardant
 plugs block 99% of spark, and allow 95% of ignition molecules to pass
 through. That's 25% more than the competition, and unlike the
 competition, KaleCo plugs never need cleaning.

High Quality Synthetic Blinker Fluid-

Are you blinkers sluggish? Do they make an annoying ticking noise?
 Do they not flash fast enough? Here's your solution. Little do people
 know, blinker fluid should be changed every 150,000 blinks! KaleCo high
 quality synthetic blinker fluid meets the highest D.O.T. standards! KaleCo
 blinker fluid provides you with thousands of hours of reliable blinking
 without the wear and tear on the flash-synchro's that the other blinker
 fluids cause! KaleCo blinker fluid will not lose its viscosity, even in the
 most extreme situations! Why buy that old dino-blinker fluid, when you
 can get our unique patented synthetic formula? Satisfaction guaranteed!!
 For use in any car.

Piston Return Springs-

     KaleCo has produced the highest quality piston return spring to
 date! High temperance material coated in a thick rubber sleeve resists
 engine temperatures up to 2500'f. KaleCo piston return springs FORCE
 the pistons back into the motor, no longer rely on gravity! This
 effectively increases your revs, horsepower, and peak torque! You must
 buy one return spring per piston. Rotary engines require some cutting
 of rubber sleeve. A Chevy 350 showed 15hp / 15ft-LB gains from this
 mod!

Forged Kuhneutson Valve

     (AKA "Kneutson, Kanutson") Our superior Kuneutson valves are
 superior to the inferior kuhneutson valves! For use especially on engines
 with camshafts. The number one sign of Kuhneutson failure is reduced
 bore on your engine block! Easily remedy this with a Kuneutson Valve
 from KaleCo! One per cam shaft.

 http://www.kalecoauto.com/