[Diy_efi] Measuring Pulse Width/Duty Cycle of an Injector?

Marcello A. Belloli mbelloli
Mon Jun 13 03:21:58 UTC 2005

Chris,
     In regards to your side note:  The mod'd Pulse Width Meter Schematic
opened easily with Eagle 4.11.  So perhaps that is your answer.  And
everything seems to be displayed, and annotated correctly.
  Marcello